Who can elect a kitchen speaker?
All residents living in a corridor community in Allmandring I and Pfaffenhof I can elect a kitchen speaker per kitchen.
This does not apply to apartments and shared flats!
What are the tasks of the kitchen speaker?
The kitchen speaker has the following tasks:
– Contact person for the caretaker and the students
– Drawing up the cleaning plan
– Organisation of kitchen cleaning
– Checking the hallways for deposited objects
– Organising the disposal of bulky waste
How do I become a kitchen speaker and what advantages do I have?
– The kitchen speaker is elected by his or her fellow residents and must have this confirmed on a form with the signatures of his or her fellow residents (at least half of his or her fellow residents must sign it).
– Only residents with at least 12 months left on their lease agreement can become kitchen speakers.
– If the office has been run for 12 months, you can apply for a lease extension of 6 months.
– This means that you can extend your lease agreement for a maximum of 18 months.
– Again, contact a VSSW administrator at least 3 months before your lease expires so that he/she can extend your lease.
What do I have to do if I am selected?
Send the completed form and your current lease agreement scanned as a PDF with the signatures to the kitchen representative.
They will manage the forms and confirm your work to the VSSW when you apply for a lease extension.